Refine your editions:
Mar 1 Apr May 1 Jun Only 5 days remaining to enroll in the next section of this course. Course Outcomes. Consider various philosophies of early childhood education to inform and improve practice.
Develop opportunities for play-based learning and student-directed inquiry. Gain strategies for fostering rich and ongoing partnerships with other adults in your learning community to further enrich the experiences of students. Examine strategies for classroom and student work management.
Develop tools to assess and advocate for process-based classrooms. Build and reference a library of resources which address the needs of diverse learners.
- Shift to the future : rethinking learning with new technologies in education in SearchWorks catalog!
- Relative Chaos - Book #6 (Lahaina Mysteries Series);
- Rethinking learning in early childhood education / Nicola Yelland [et al.] - Details - Trove.
- Reset Password.
Week 1. Build knowledge of early childhood development and how it relates to art education. Week 2.
Rethinking Kindergarten - The Art of Education University
Research and investigate the three major progressive philosophies - Montessori, Waldorf, and Reggio Emilia. Identify common themes and differences between a variety of kindergarten philosophies. Week 3. Learn about the history of kindergarten and how it has transformed since its inception.
Interview a professional in early childhood education to develop relationships for a future partnership and synthesize similarities and differences in philosophies of teaching. Week 4.
Rethinking Learning in Early Childhood Education
Investigate how play and process are an integral part of the early childhood learning experience. Develop a series of play-based centers or units. Week 5. Included here is outstanding writing from childcare teachers, early-grade public school teachers, scholars, and parents.
Rethinking Leadership in Early Education: CEEL Series 2
Early childhood is when we develop our core dispositions — the habits of thinking that shape how we live. This book shows how educators can nurture empathy, an ecological consciousness, curiosity, collaboration, and activism in young children.
- Rethinking learning support?
- Plague (Diseases and Disorders).
- 1.3 The learning environment.
- The Agile Enterprise: Reinventing your Organization for Success in an On Demand World.
- Rethinking Kindergarten - The Art of Education University?
- Philosophical and Political Writings (German Library)?
- Rethinking Credential Requirements in Early Education?
It invites readers to rethink early childhood education, reminding them that it is inseparable from social justice and ecological education. However, users may print, download, or email articles for individual use.
Original Research ARTICLE
This abstract may be abridged. No warranty is given about the accuracy of the copy. Users should refer to the original published version of the material for the full abstract.